We are decorating our home and studio and counting down the days until our 2nd Annual Revival Arts Shopping Party. It’s looking good and we’re going with lots of red this year!
Date: Friday, November 25th
Time: 6:00 – 9:00
Location: Revival Arts at 35628 Kahana Place, Abbotsford
Here are a few reasons to come out:
1. Great promotional bags for the first 75 people – Our vendors and friends are dropping off boxes of goodies for us to put together.
2. Draw for an awesome gift basket – It includes gifts from all of our vendors, as well as a family portrait session and framed wall print from Revival Arts. You’ll receive a draw entry when you come with a friend or make a purchase from one of our vendors.
3. Jason will take your profile picture for free – From 6:30 – 7:00 and 8:00 – 8:30, Jason will be doing complimentary photographs in our bunker studio that we will email for you to use as a hot, new profile picture.
4. Watch makeovers on site – We will be making over two women who entered our makeover contest. Sharon and Wendy will receive hair cuts from Fire + Ice Hair Company and makeup from Makeup Infusion before having their portrait taken by Revival Arts.
5. We have hand picked friendly, knowledgeable vendors with unique products – We invite vendors who we use products from and who we like. A few highlights you will experience an Arbonne mini-spa, Norwex cleaning magic and Epicure dips and appetizers. We also have amazing Abbotsford artisans coming with unique products
6. Darcie’s making her famous mulled apple cider using real Willow View Farms apple cider. Yumm!
7. It’s a fun evening out for you and your friends.
Our 2011 participants are:
Arbonne – Chemical free skin care line.
Bling It On Antique – Handcrafted jewellery made from vintage silver spoons.
Discovery Toys – Learning through play with quality toys.
Epicure Selections – Easy, healthful and delicious mealtime solutions.
Fire & Ice Hair Company – A unique hair salon.
Kits Studio Handmade – Handcrafted purses, pillows, ornaments, totes and wall art.
Makeup Infusion – Professional make up artist.
Nine – Abbotsford’s chic maternity and baby boutique.
Norwex – Cleaning without chemicals.
Paper Nation – A paper boutique with some great gift ideas.
Revival Arts – Artsy photography studio.